Sewer Line Repair Services in Houston, Texas, and Surrounding areas.
DYZ Plumbing does more than unclog drains. We offer a full range of sewer services, including sewer replacement and sewer line repair services.
Proper repair of the sewer lines is critical as soon as possible to avoid further damage. Our knowledgeable journeyman plumber and gas fitter can answer your questions and explain the repair request and process.
DYZ Plumbing has been providing plumbing services for over 19 years. We are equipped with the knowledge and tools to perform quality sewer line repair services in Houston Texas, and surrounding areas.
We can diagnose the specific issue and make the necessary repairs, getting your sewer line up and running again.
What Causes Sewer Line Backups? – Sewer Line Repair Services in Houston Texas
A sewer line backup can cause damage that will lead to a repair. Sewer line backups can occur by any number of things, including:
- Clogs: A clogged sewer line will prevent wastewater from flowing to the local sewer system, causing sewage to back up into your home. Clogs can occur by anything like toilet paper, foreign objects, or hair.
- Tree root filtration: Older and vulnerable sewer lines are susceptible to tree roots growing into them, creating a blockage and causing a sewage backup.
- Damaged sewer lines: Sagging, cracked, broken, or misaligned sewers can cause clogs. The issues can build up over time.
- Heavy rains and floods: City sewage lines can be inundated with water when it rains. When these lines clog, sewage can start backing up in homes.
Any number of problems can cause sewage backups. In many cases, problems with the main underground sewer pipe are covered by the city. In other cases, however, it’s usually the homeowner’s responsibility to fix sewer line problems and backups.
No matter what is causing the sewer backup, we’re ready to help! Call 832-877-9600 for emergency services!
Sewer Line Repair Services – Sewer Line Repair Services in Houston, Texas
When you call DYZ Plumbing for sewer line service, we’ll respond quickly, using our expertise and state-of-the-art equipment to determine:
- What is causing your sewer backup: We’ll check and test your plumbing fixtures, and we may conduct a sewer line camera inspection to diagnose the problem.
- Your best options for removing the clog and restoring your plumbing system: Our plumbers can remove even the most stubborn clogs, including clogs in difficult spots like underground pipes and the sewer stack. If your sewer line is damaged, we can repair or replace it. We will also ensure to help you avoid future backups.
How to Prevent Sewer Line Backups
Preventative methods are one of the most effective ways to avoid repairs. To minimize the risk of sewer line clogs and backups, follow these prevention tips:
- Properly dispose of waste: Make sure paper products, debris, and foreign objects don’t enter your drains.
- Replace your old sewer lines before they fail: Sewer lines 25 years old or made of clay, cast iron, or Orangeburg are highly susceptible to failing soon. Replacing these types of sewer lines now, before a sewer breaks, can save you a lot of money and headaches.
- Install a backwater valve: This backflow prevention device can stop outbound water from flowing back into a home.
- Properly maintain your plumbing system: Routine drain cleaning can prevent clogs.
Preventing sewer line backups can prevent an emergency or scheduled repairs from taking place.
Sewer Line Repairs for Houston, Texas Homeowners
The experienced journeyman is ready to provide fast, efficient, high-quality service to repair and restore your sewer line.
If you have a sewer backup during the day or night, over the weekend, or during a holiday, we’re the Plumbing team you can always count on.
DYZ Plumbing provides first-class plumbing services throughout the Houston, Texas area. Contact us to experience our excellent service for yourself.