DYZ Plumbing does more than unclog drains. We offer a full range of sewer services, including sewer replacement and sewer line repair services. It is critical to receive the proper help to repair the sewer lines as soon as possible to avoid damage. Our knowledgeable journeyman plumber and gas fitter can answer your questions and explain the repair request and process.
DYZ Plumbing has been providing plumbing services for over 19 years. We are equipped with the knowledge and tools to perform quality sewer line repair services. We can diagnose the specific issue and make the necessary repairs, getting your sewer line up and running again.
For sewer line repair services in Anne Arundel County, MD, contact DYZ Plumbing by calling 443-929-1020 or contacting us online.
What Causes Sewer Line Backups?
A sewer line backup can cause damage that will lead to a repair. Sewer line backups can be caused by any number of things, including:
- Clogs: A clogged sewer line will prevent wastewater from flowing to the local sewer system, causing sewage to back up into your home. Clogs can be caused by toilet paper, foreign objects, or hair.
- Tree root filtration: Older and vulnerable sewer lines are susceptible to tree roots growing into them, creating a blockage and causing a sewage backup.
- Damaged sewer lines: Sagging, cracked, broken, or misaligned sewers can cause clogs. The issues can build up over time.
- Heavy rains and floods: City sewage lines can be inundated with water when it rains. When these lines start to clog, sewage can start backing up in homes.
Any number of problems can cause sewage backups. In many cases, problems at the main underground sewer pipe will be covered by the city. In other cases, however, it’s usually the homeowner’s responsibility to fix sewer line problems and backups.
No matter what is causing the sewer backup, we’re ready to help! Call 443-929-1020 for emergency services!
Sewer Line Repair Services
When you call DYZ Plumbing for sewer line service, we’ll respond quickly, using our expertise and state-of-the-art equipment to determine:
- What is causing your sewer backup: We’ll check and test your plumbing fixtures, and we may conduct a sewer line camera inspection to diagnose the problem.
- Your best options for removing the clog and restoring your plumbing system: Our plumbers can remove even the most stubborn clogs, including clogs in difficult spots like underground pipes and the sewer stack. If your sewer line is damaged, we’ll repair or replace your sewer line as well to help you avoid future backups.
How to Prevent Sewer Line Backups
Preventative methods are one of the most effective ways to avoid repairs. To minimize the risk of sewer line clogs and backups, follow these prevention tips:
- Properly dispose of waste: Make sure paper products, debris, and foreign objects don’t enter your drains.
- Replace your old sewer lines before they fail: Sewer lines that are more than 25 years old or that are clay, cast iron, or Orangeburg are highly susceptible to failing. Replacing these types of sewer lines now, before a sewer break, can save you a lot of money and headaches in the future.
- Install a backwater valve: This backflow prevention device can stop outbound water from flowing back into a home.
- Properly maintain your plumbing system: Routine drain cleaning can prevent clogs.
Preventing sewer line backups can prevent an emergency or scheduled repairs from taking place.
Sewer Line Repairs for Anne Arundel County Homeowners
The experienced journeyman is ready to provide fast, efficient, high-quality service to repair and restore your sewer line. Whether you have a sewer backup day or night, over the weekend, or during a holiday, we’re the team you can always count on.
DYZ Plumbing has been providing first-class plumbing services throughout the Anne Arundel County area. Contact us to experience our excellent service for yourself.
Call 443-929-1020 or contact us online for sewer line repair services.