Servicing Odenton, Severn & Hanover, MD area
Hot water is essential for many day-to-day tasks, from cooking and cleaning to showering and washing clothes. If it’s time to replace your water heater, turn to DYZ Plumbing for the services you need. We’ll get a water heater installed in your home as quickly as possible so you’re not left without hot water for long.
Give us a call at (443) 929-1020(443) 929-1020 to schedule water heater installation in Anne Arundel County.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater
You might be postponing your water heater replacement, but if you wait too long, the appliance could fail catastrophically, leaving you with no hot water and possibly causing structural damage to your home. Don’t let this happen to you—keep an eye on your water heater so you can replace it as it nears the end of its life span. Here’s what to watch for:
- Old age: Traditional storage water heaters last about a decade. Tankless water heaters tend to last longer.
- Water quality: Rust-colored or metallic-tasting water is a sign of tank corrosion.
- Low water temperature: If you keep running out of hot water, consider replacing your water heater.
- Unusual noises: Heed any clanging, popping, whining, or other strange sounds coming from your water heater.
- Leaks: A puddle on the floor around the tank is a sure sign that your water heater is reaching the end of its life span.
Our Water Heater Installation Services
If you’re looking for a quality water heater and stress-free installation process, look no further than DYZ Plumbing. We install both gas and electric models to meet your energy needs. We also haul away your old unit so you don’t have to worry about disposing of it yourself.
How to Install a Water Heater
If you’re wondering how to install a water heater, be aware that this is not a do-it-yourself task. Stringent building and safety codes require specific floor and ceiling clearances, venting allowances, gas line sizing, and a myriad of other requirements. The job is even more complicated if you’re changing from an electric water heater to a gas model or upgrading to a tankless unit. For your safety and compliance, it’s best to hire a professional for water heater installation.
FAQs About Water Heater Installation
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we get regarding our water heater installation services:
- How long does it take to install a water heater? Our plumbers should be able to remove your old water heater and install a new one within one to three hours.
- What size tank do I need? The average residential water heater is 20 to 50 gallons. We’ll help you size the appliance to meet your family’s water heating demands.
- Do I need to maintain my new water heater? A yearly inspection and flush can help your water heater run efficiently and last as long as possible.
- How soon can you get here? We are a 24/7 plumber serving Odenton, Severn, and Hanover, MD. Call us at (443) 929-1020(443) 929-1020 to check our same-day service availability.
Contact Our Water Heater Installation Company in Severn, MD
Need a plumber right now? DYZ Plumbing is here for you! We have over 19 years of experience delivering quality work to our customers in the Hanover area. Our highly trained team works under leading master plumbers, with access to modern tools and innovations that ensure the best possible results.
Call (443) 929-1020(443) 929-1020 to schedule your water heater installation with DYZ Plumbing today!