Reliable Water Heater Services in Anne Arundel County
Choosing to replace your water heater is a big decision. You want the job done right the first time around so you can enjoy reliable hot water once again. Partner with DYZ Plumbing for the services you need. We’ll make sure you’re delighted with our work before we deem the job complete.
Call (443) 929-1020(443) 929-1020 today to schedule water heater replacement in Odenton, Severn, or Hanover, MD and the surrounding areas.
How to Replace a Water Heater
The most important part of replacing your water heater is to choose the right unit for your home. Here’s what this involves:
- Select a fuel: Your two primary choices are natural gas and electricity.
- Choose a style: Decide on a water heater.
- Pick a brand: Some of today’s most trusted water heater brands include A. O. Smith, Rheem, and Bradford White.
- Size your water heater: The appliance should be large enough to meet hot water demand without costing too much to operate. DYZ Plumbing can help you size your water heater correctly.
- Compare energy efficiency ratings: While a more efficient water heater may cost more upfront, the ongoing energy savings could be worth the investment.
Remember, replacing a water heater is not a DIY job. Strict building and safety codes apply, and the task is even more complex if you’re switching fuel sources or styles. For your safety and compliance, it’s best to hire a professional plumber.
Our Water Heater Replacement Services
When you choose DYZ Plumbing to replace your water heater, you can expect quality equipment and a job well done. We install gas and electric water heaters from A. O. Smith, Rheem, and Bradford White. After helping with the selection process, we’ll expertly install your chosen system and haul away your old unit so you don’t have to worry about disposing of it yourself. Our goal is to provide high-end equipment, reliable services, and a stress-free water heater replacement process.
FAQs About Water Heater Replacement
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive regarding water heater replacement:
- How long does it take to replace a water heater? As long as everything goes smoothly, removing your old water heater and installing a new one should take one to three hours.
- Will my new water heater have a warranty? To protect consumers against faulty equipment, most water heater manufacturers offer a warranty. Ask for details and look into extended coverage before you finalize your purchase.
- How much does it cost to replace a water heater? The price depends on the size and type of water heater you choose. Keep in mind that changing fuel sources or styles may increase the installation cost if you need to add gas lines, electrical wiring, or a new venting system.
- How soon can you replace my water heater? As a 24/7 plumber, DYZ Plumbing is here for you any time of day or night. Call us at (443) 929-1020(443) 929-1020 to check our service availability. We may be able to replace your water heater today!
Contact Our Water Heater Replacement Company in Severn, MD
If your water heater is over 10 years old and starting to have performance issues, now could be the time to replace it. DYZ Plumbing has nearly two decades of experience delivering exceptional water heater services. We work under leading master plumbers and receive yearly training, even though this isn’t a requirement in Maryland. We also ensure outstanding customer service by remaining smoke-free, drug-free, and alcohol-free.
For help deciding if it’s time to replace the water heater in your home, please give us a call at (443) 929-1020(443) 929-1020.