Get a New Water Heater in Houston, Texas
Choosing to replace your water heater is a big decision. You want the job done right the first time around. With DYZ Plumbing, water heater replacement in Houston Texas couldn’t be easier. Our approach is to make sure you’re delighted with our work before we consider the job complete.
Houston, Texas homeowners: Call [832-877-9600] today to schedule water heater replacement in Houston, Texas.
What to Expect During a Water Heater Replacement
When you hire DYZ Plumbing for a water heater replacement in Houston Texas, we can even help you choose the best water heat for your home:
- Select a fuel: Your primary choices are natural gas and electric units. We install gas and electric water heaters.
- Choose a brand: Decide on a water heater. We install efficient, reliable water heaters from A. O. Smith, Rheem, and Bradford White.
- Size your water heater: The appliance should be large enough to meet hot water demand without costing too much to operate. We can help you size your water heater correctly.
- Compare energy efficiency ratings: While a more efficient water heater may cost more upfront, the ongoing energy savings could be worth the investment.
Replacing a water heater is not a DIY job. Strict building and safety codes apply, and the task is even more complex if you’re switching fuel sources or styles. For your safety and compliance, it’s best to hire a professional plumber.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater
You might be postponing your water heater replacement, but if you wait too long, the appliance could fail catastrophically, leaving you with no hot water and possibly causing structural damage to your home. Don’t let this happen to you—keep an eye on your water heater so you can replace it as it nears the end of its life span. Here’s what to watch for:
- Old age: Traditional storage water heaters last about a decade. Tankless water heaters tend to last longer.
- Water quality: Rust-colored or metallic-tasting water is a sign of tank corrosion.
- Low water temperature: If you keep running out of hot water, consider replacing your water heater.
- Unusual noises: Heed any clanging, popping, whining, or other strange sounds coming from your water heater.
- Leaks: A puddle on the floor around the tank is a sure sign that your water heater is reaching the end of its life span.
Why Choose DYZ Plumbing to Install a Water Heater?
DYZ Plumbing has nearly two decades of experience in plumbing. Some of the benefits of choosing DYZ Plumbing include:
- Our master plumber, Yanez Sanchez, has been plumbing for over 18 years.
- We are Houston Texas state licensed and registered
- We make yearly training a priority
- We are a smoke-free, drug-free, and alcohol-free workplace.
Installing your new water heater in Houston Texas area — would be our pleasure! Call us today at [832-877-9600].
Get a Quote on a New Water Heater
When you choose DYZ Plumbing to replace your water heater, you can expect quality equipment and a job well done. After helping with the selection process, we’ll expertly install your chosen system and haul away your old unit so you don’t have to worry about disposing of it yourself. Our goal is to provide high-end equipment, reliable services, and a stress-free water heater replacement process.
For help deciding if it’s time to replace the water heater in your home, please give us a call at [832-877-9600].
FAQs About Installing or Replacing a Water Heater
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive regarding water heater replacement:
- How long does it take to replace a water heater? As long as everything goes smoothly, removing your old water heater and installing a new one should take one to three hours.
- Will my new water heater have a warranty? To protect consumers against faulty equipment, most water heater manufacturers offer a warranty. Ask for details and look into extended coverage before you finalize your purchase.
- How much does it cost to replace a water heater? The price depends on the size and type of water heater you choose. Keep in mind that changing fuel sources or styles may increase the installation cost if you need to add gas lines, electrical wiring, or a new venting system.
- How soon can you replace my water heater? Our expert team at DYZ Plumbing understands how important it is to address water heater issues right away. Call us at [832-877-9600] to check our service availability. We may be able to replace your water heater today!