Emergency Plumbing in Houston, Texas – DYZ Plumbing
Emergency plumbing problems in Houston, Texas, and surrounding areas can happen anytime, day or night.
An emergency plumbing service in Houston, Texas can be more expensive than a standard plumbing service call. Furthermore, while some plumbing repairs can wait until the next business day, others require immediate emergency attention.
By identifying which issues demand a plumbing emergency service call and which ones can wait, you may be able to save time and money.
Problems That Require an Emergency Plumbing Service in Texas
Minor problems like dripping faucets or a clogged drain in a secondary bathroom can often wait until the next business day for repairs, sparing you the cost of an emergency service call. It is best to call a professional plumbing company right away for problems like:
- Clogged drains – If you have a clogged toilet, tub, or sink drain and no secondary fixtures, it will be necessary to have it repaired as soon as possible.
- Frozen pipes – If you have burst pipes, frozen pipes, or no water during sub-freezing temperatures, don’t risk damage to your home or business.
- Pipe leaks – Unless the leak is minor and water can be contained, it is best to call a professional plumber to avoid water damage, mold, and future structural problems.
- Sewer clogs – If your main sewer line is clogged or backing up, it poses a serious threat to your health and must be addressed immediately.
- Water heater failures – If your water heater is not functioning or the tank is leaking, repairs will be necessary.
- Sump pump failures – If your sump pump fails during a storm or flooding, immediate repairs are necessary to avoid water damage, flooding, mold, and structural problems.
- Washing machine leaks – If the drain or supply lines on your clothes washer are leaking, they can cause costly damage in minutes.
- Dishwasher leaks – Leaking dishwashers can soak the walls, floors, and cabinetry nearby, leading to costly water damage.
- Gas leaks – If you smell gas or have found a leaking gas line, you must exit the building and call local authorities immediately.
Have a Plumbing Emergency in Texas?
Shut off the water supply, avoid using clogged drains, and call a qualified plumber right away.
If you have a gas leak, have your utility company or emergency services shut off the gas supply, then call a professional plumber for repairs once the building is safe.
Who to Call for Emergency Plumbing Repairs in Texas
Are you the owner? Call a qualified plumber of your choice for repairs. If you rent or lease the building, the landlord or property management firm needs to arrange repairs.
Gas leaks may require assistance from the utility company or local authorities to complete repairs.
Not a Plumbing Emergency
Many plumbing problems can wait for a more convenient time for repairs.
These can include minor pipe leaks, drain clogs, leaking faucets, minor water heater problems, or damaged fixtures. If you wait for regular business hours, you can often save money on the plumbing service call and repairs.
Call DYZ Plumbing for Plumbing Emergency Services in Houston, Texas. And servicing the surrounding Texas Communities
At DYZ Plumbing, we are here to help with all your residential or commercial plumbing needs. With nearly two decades of professional plumbing experience, we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services throughout:
- Houston, Texas
- Katy, Texas
- Sugar Land, Texas
- and the surrounding areas.
DYZ Plumbing is fully licensed and insured and is equipped to handle everything from minor plumbing problems to major emergencies.