Unclogging Toilet Services in Houston, Texas, performed by DYZ Plumbing.
Your toilet is one of the most used things in your home and your day-to-day lifestyle. If your toilet is clogged or is giving you trouble, you need fast repair plumbing services and solutions. DYZ Plumbing offers unclogging toilet repair and replacement in Houston, Texas from a dedicated team of professional plumbers near you.
Common Clog Toilet Problems and Troubleshooting Tips (Plus When to Call a Professional Plumber)
Toilet problems are common and can get fixed by the discerning homeowner. Here are some of the more common issues:
- Water keeps running – If your toilet’s flapper isn’t closing, it will cause the water to run continuously. Fix the flapper to address this problem.
- Dropping water level – This is another problem with the toilet flapper. If the flapper isn’t the issue, you may need a new flush valve.
- Leaks – Toilets rarely leak, but they can damage your floor quickly if they do. The wax seal is often the culprit of a leak.
- Flushing problems – A clogged toilet won’t flush until the clog is fully-removed. You may need a professional plumbing company like DYZ Plumbing to unclog your toilet. If the clog isn’t the problem, you may have a problem with the flush handle, lift chain, or lifter arm inside the toilet’s tank.
If you can’t find the source of the problem, then it’s time to call a professional plumber for unclogging toilet services.
Call DYZ Plumbing at 832-877-9600 or contact us online to schedule plumbing repairs in Houston, Texas, or the surrounding areas.
When to Repair vs. Replace
If your clogged toilet is giving you problems, you must decide if it’s better to repair or replace it. Some signs that indicate you should replace the toilet instead of repairing it include:
- The constant need for repairs
- Regular need to unclog a blockage
- Cracks or scratches
Contact DYZ Plumbing for expert unclogging toilet services and toilet installations in Houston, Texas, and the surrounding areas.
Do you have a question about your toilet’s function? Check out these common questions:
Why is water leaking from my toilet?
Most of the time, water leaking around your toilet indicates a problem with the wax seal. It can also be a loose supply tube, cracked tank, clog, or faulty shut-off valve.
Why won’t my water stop running?
The water in your toilet should run for about 30 seconds after you flush. If it runs without stopping, it may indicate a bad flapper. Sometimes, a flapper chain that’s too high or an improperly set tank water level can also create this problem.
Why won’t my toilet flush?
The two most common problems that can cause a toilet not to flush are: First, the water level in your toilet tank or your flapper can cause a problem. Second, a clog somewhere in the toilet, flange, or drain can prevent proper flushing. Unclogging toilets service should be performed by a professional local plumber like DYZ Plumbing.
How long will it take to repair my clogged toilet?
Most clogged toilet services and repairs get completed the same day. DYZ Plumbing is available 24/7 for unclogging toilet service emergencies.
Can I install a new toilet myself?
You can install your toilet, but you’ll want to do some research before getting your hands dirty. Improperly installing a toilet can cause your bathroom to flood! If you don’t feel confident in installing or unclogging your toilet, it’s always best to trust a local professional plumber like DYZ Plumbing to do this job.
Why Choose DYZ Plumbing for your Unclogging Toilet Service?
DYZ Plumbing serves the greater Houston, Texas, and surrounding areas.
We offer exceptional plumbing services and a dedication to customer service. We’ve been in the area for over a decade and have nearly two decades of expert plumbing experience. You can trust us!