Servicing the Houston Area
Hot water is essential for many day-to-day tasks, from cooking and cleaning to showering and washing clothes. When the time to replace your water heater comes, turn to DYZ Plumbing for the water heater services you need!
DYZ Plumbing can get a water heater installed in your home as quickly as possible, so you’re not left without running hot water for long.
Call us at 832-877-9600 to schedule a water heater installation in the Houston, Texas area.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater – Houston, Texas
You might be postponing your water heater replacement, but if you wait too long, the appliance could fail catastrophically, leaving you, your family, and your whole house with no hot water. On top of that, a faulty water heater could cause structural damage to your home.
Don’t let this happen to you—keep an eye on your water heater so you can replace it as it nears the end of its life span.
Here’s what to watch for:
- Old age: Traditional storage water heaters last about a decade. Tankless water heaters tend to last longer. Visibly inspect your water heater for signs of wear and tear or rust.
- Water quality: Rust-colored or metallic-tasting water is a sign of tank corrosion and means that you need a new water heater.
- Low water temperature: If you keep running out of hot water, consider replacing your current water heater with a newer one.
- Unusual noises: Hear any clanging, popping, whining, or other strange sounds coming from your water heater? These noises are a clear sign that there is something wrong with your water heater and that it needs to get replaced.
- Leaks: A puddle on the floor around the water heater tank is a sure sign that your water heater is reaching the end of its life span. Call DYZ Plumbing immediately if you see this.
DYZ Plumbing Water Heater Installation Services – Houston, Texas
If you’re looking for a quality water heater and a stress-free installation process, look no further than DYZ Plumbing. We install gas and electric water heater models to meet your energy needs. We also haul away your old unit, so you don’t have to worry about disposing of it yourself.
How to Install a Water Heater
If you’re wondering how to install a water heater, be aware that this should not be a do-it-yourself task. Stringent building and safety codes require specific floor and ceiling clearances, venting allowances, gas line sizing, and other requirements. Changing a water heater is even more complicated if you’re switching from an electric water heater to a gas model or upgrading to a tankless unit. For your safety and compliance, it’s best to hire a professional like DYZ Plumbing for a water heater installation.
FAQs About Water Heater Installation
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we get regarding our water heater installation services:
- How long does it take to install a water heater? Our DYZ Plumbers should be able to remove your old water heater and install a new one within two to four hours.
- What size tank do I need? The average residential water heater is 20 to 50 gallons. DYZ Plumbing will help you size the appliance to meet your family’s water heating demands.
- Do I need to maintain my new water heater? A yearly inspection and flush can help your water heater run efficiently and last as long as possible.
Contact Our Water Heater Installation Company in Houston, Texas
Need a plumber right now? DYZ Plumbing is here for you!
We have over 19 years of experience delivering quality work to our customers in Houston, Texas, and surrounding areas. Our highly trained team works under leading master plumbers, with access to modern tools and innovations that ensure the best possible results.
Call 832-877-9600 to schedule your water heater installation with DYZ Plumbing today!