Servicing the Odenton, Severn & Hanover, MD Area
Water heaters are perhaps the most forgotten appliance in your home—that is, until something goes wrong. Then, you suddenly realize how much you depend on your water heater for daily tasks, including cooking, cleaning, and showering. Turn to DYZ Plumbing the next time you need water heater repair. Our prompt, professional, and courteous team will restore hot water to your home in no time.
Contact our water heater repair company at (443) 929-1020(443) 929-1020 today. We proudly serve Odenton, Severn, Hanover, and the surrounding area.
Our Water Heater Repair Services
If your water heater requires immediate attention, don’t wait until regular business hours to contact us. We are a leading emergency plumber in Hanover, with a journeyman plumber and gas fitter available to take your call 24 hours a day. We’re even open on holidays, so if your water heater stops working on Independence Day, Thanksgiving, or Christmas, we’re the water heater repair company you should call!
While we install water heaters from A. O. Smith, Rheem, and Bradford White, our experienced plumbers can repair electric and gas water heaters from any brand. We have extensive training, well beyond what’s required in Maryland, and we operate under leading master plumbers to ensure a job well done.
We also have a runner on our team. If we’re performing a water heater repair and realize that the project requires a unique replacement part, the runner can deliver it immediately. This saves you time and money and makes it possible to complete complicated repairs in a single visit.
FAQs About Water Heater Repair
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we hear about water heater repair:
- How long should my water heater last? Traditional storage water heaters typically last 10 years. Tankless water heaters may continue working for up to two decades.
- Can I repair my water heater without having to buy a new water heater? That depends on the unit’s age and condition and the cost of the repair. As long as your water heater is less than a decade old and doesn’t have a structural leak, a repair may be possible. We’ll offer an estimate before work begins so you can make the most cost-effective choice.
- What are the signs I should repair my water heater? Some of the most common water heater problems include no hot water, leaks, discolored or smelly water, strange noises, and power issues.
- Why doesn’t my water heater work as well as it used to? Sediment buildup is the most likely reason for decreased performance. Professional service aims to remove this sediment so your water heater runs more efficiently.
- What color should the burner flame be? The flame should glow steady and blue. If it flickers or looks yellowish-orange, you could have a carbon monoxide leak. Turn off the water heater and call us right away!
- How soon can you repair my water heater? We are a 24/7 plumber serving Odenton, Severn, and Hanover, MD. If you’re having a water heater emergency, call us at (443) 929-1020(443) 929-1020 any time of day or night, and we’ll arrive as soon as possible.
If your water heater is past the point of repair and you are in the market for a new one, be sure to utilize our current offer below, saving you money on your new water heater! And check out our other promotions to save money on other plumbing services in the Servern area.
Contact Our Water Heater Repair Company in Severn, MD
Don’t suffer without hot water any longer than necessary—call DYZ Plumbing for quality services you can count on! We have over 18 years of experience and pursue yearly ongoing training, even though it’s not a requirement in Maryland. We always do good by our customers, and that includes staying informed of the latest tools and techniques for a job well done every time.
Need a plumber right now? Call (443) 929-1020(443) 929-1020 to schedule water heater repair in Odenton, Severn, Hanover, or the surrounding areas.